When the colorful splash of vibrant and vivacious Indian-ness unfolds itself with its music, dance, culture and tradition in the pristine and sublime natural and beautiful surrounds of Switzerland, it is nothing short of joy, happiness and bliss. It is verily heaven.
The Indian Cultural Association of Switzerland works incessantly towards this cause. We at ICAS place our sincere efforts in bringing together the Indian diaspora in Switzerland on a united forum for a number of causes.
The objectives of ICAS shall include:
- Preserve, maintain, and perpetuate the cultural heritage of the people of Indian origin in Switzerland.
- To foster friendship and understanding among Indian people, and between people of Indian origin and other people. This would include but not limited to
- Conducting events and gatherings related to Indian culture, festivals and major occasions
- Encouraging, promote adults /children to perform Indian cultural during ICAS gatherings
- As a part of entertainment - screening of Indian regional movies in Switzerland.
- To encourage, support and assist the integration of the people of Indian origin to Switzerland.
- To support and encourage cultural, educational, and charitable purposes serving both the Indian community and the community at large.
No part of the net earnings of ICAS shall inure to the benefit of, or be distributed to its members, office bearers, or other private persons, except that the corporation shall be authorized and empowered to pay reasonable compensation for services rendered, and to make payment and distributions in furtherance of the objectives set forth herein.
Click here to see the our official articles of Association